ADMISSION TERMS, REGISTRATION PROCEDURES AND REGULATIONS
- An applicant for the Technician Certificate in Criminal Investigation (NTA Level 5) should have the following qualifications:
- Completed Basic Recruit Course in the Tanzania Police Force OR
- Successfully completed and passed NTA Level 4 offered by the Tanzania Police School – Moshi (TPS) OR
- Attained a minimum of four (D) passes in non-religious subjects.
- An applicant for the Ordinary Diploma in Criminal Investigation (NTA Level 6) should have the following qualification:
- Successfully completed and passed NTA Level 5 offered at the Police Colleges TPS-MOSHI and ZPC-ZANZIBAR
ATTACHMENTS FOR ALL APPLICANTS.
- The applicant is required to have a duly filled and signed Application Form (PF 185) endorsed by the relevant authorities from their jurisdiction.
- The applicant must provide copies of the following certificates:
- Certificate of Ordinary Level (Form Four) examination
- Birth certificate
- Certificate of completion of Basic Recruit Course in the Police Force
- Certificate of completion of NTA Level 5 (For Diploma applicants)
- Applicant’s Curriculum Vitae (CV) or resume.
- Four passport-sized photographs.
Applications for joining the Tanzania Police College – Kidatu should be sent to the following address:
TANZANIA POLICE COLLEGE – KIDATU
P.O. BOX 400,
PHONE: +255-739 009 974
EMAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com